Monday, December 13, 2010

Pinky and I


I chose to take this picture because it shows me and my crazy friend Franchesca. This picture is black and white because we used pin hole cameras. This is like back in the day technology but now cameras are mostly digital and advanced. The real deal to this is easy, the light goes in through a little hole in the pin hole camera and the picture goes on the special photo paper (like film) and depending on how much light goes in is how dark or light your picture comes out. So that's how come it's black and white. The picture is a little blurry because Franchesca moved too much during the picture while taking. Hope you like my picture, Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome, Janommys!!!!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something timeless about this image. It looks as if this could have been a picture of two friends taken 50 years ago.

    ReplyDelete