Wednesday, July 31, 2013

VICTORY! ^___^ \(^0^)/ By: Jashira Bodden


 Yesterday I had a great victory climbing El Cerro De Las Tres Cruces here in Cali, which is a mountain that people walk up for exercise. In the beginning of the walk I couldn't breathe and I was feeling light headed so we took a break and everyone came to comfort me. After I struggled to get to the half way point and we rested for a little while and they asked all the girls if they thought that they could make it to the top. I told them I'd go up as high as I can and then I'd go down if I got tired. I walked, occasionally stopped and took breaks, and next thing I know I see Rashawn, Jonathan, and Mr.Rocco's family cheering me on. Mr.Rocco said let me take a picture of your victory and there it is. 

The only girl Shutterbug to get to the top of  El Cerro De Las Tres Cruces. :) #PROUD

No comments:

Post a Comment