Tuesday, October 22, 2013

my exprence in the shutter bugs



My name is Nautica Lovera and the reason I like being in the shutterbugs is because I love art. I love taking pictures an love motion. I like taking pictures of movement and learning about photographs and about film. Mr. Rocco is the best at teaching us new things I’m glade he give’s us things to do after school an sometimes when were in school. if he had never done this some people would be doing bad things out side or inside school. I’m grateful for the shutterbugs and Mr. Rocco I’m happy to be in one of the best things ever. I was thinking one day about the life of a photographer so I decided to be one its so much fun having friends in shutterbugs so they can help you when your stuck on something. I saw how some people miss judge them but I see people differently I see them as good people. people who like to see what they like seeing how they want there life I remember when I first learned how to make photo grams they said they liked mine, mine was one of the best I liked mine for a first time. I love shutterbugs because there like family. family that are funny an caring and other then my birth family there my family out side the house out side of school or in school. They are artest’s an I’m glade to be working with them I happy for them I like being here I love there pictures I learned to used developer, stop an fix for photo grams an learned how to make a photo gram with no lights on an just a little bit of time an 15 seconds worth of light on the photo gram

No comments:

Post a Comment