Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Pinhole Cameras

I'M BACK

Hi. Im back to tell you about my first time using a pinhole camera! This wasn't a hard process. First, I picked a can to use then we put a hole in it and put tape over the hole. After that me and my friends (the other people part of the shutterbugs) went to our school's dark room and made chemicals to help with our pictures. We turned the lights off in the dark room to put special paper into our cans. It gets ruined if the light hits it. After that, we went outside to a spot we wanted. We pulled the tape off and waited two minutes for the picture. After all of that, we went back to the dark room and took the paper out the can and placed it into the chemicals. It was amazing! Our pictures came out so perfect and clear. I was amazed and so was my teacher because no pinhole picture has ever came out that clear. I was so happy because I had never used a pinhole camera before.

No comments:

Post a Comment