Tuesday, November 21, 2017

2017 SHUTTERBUGS

Hi my name is Devin.  This is my first time being a Shutterbug. I joined the club because I'm interested in photography. I am trying to make cool pictures about things I find interesting and things that resembles me. I am dedicated to make the best pictures I can. I also became a Shutterbug because Mr. Rocco is very fun. I also joined because this can help me in my future career. I am in the 6th grade. I go to John B. Stetson Charter School. I am a leader at this school. 

Now I'm going to tell you about Shutterbugs! We use pinhole cameras. It's a can with a hole and special paper (you have to put tape to block the light from the paper). There's different types of pictures with pinholes. There's negative and positive pictures. Negative pictures are backwards and fully fixed. Positive pictures are pictures that are finished. These are the things that turn a negative to a positive: Develop, stop, and fix.




No comments:

Post a Comment