Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Karisma

I’m Karisma Ortiz. 15 years old. Im in the 8th grade at John B. Stetson Charter School getting ready to graduate. I’m not your average 15 year-old. Yes, I have social media and I do interact with others. But I am more focused on myself and school. 

Now, it is November 28, 2017 and this is my first year in Shutterbugs. I wanted to join the Shutterbugs because I wanted to express myself.  I also wanted to join the Shutterbugs because I want other people to know my story.  As a 8th grader, I am determined to graduate this year. Also, I am determined to let nothing get in my way . I will not let anything stop me.



                                                Karisma Ortiz

                                                            11/07/17

No comments:

Post a Comment