Tuesday, November 21, 2017

My First Year At Shutterbugs

Hi my name is Xavier. I am a new shutterbug. I am 13 years old and I go to John B Stetson. I am in the 7th grade. I am in a club called Shutterbugs because what I saw my sister and friends doing was cool. You get to make pictures with chemicals and develop the picture into negative picture and then to positive pictures. I am looking forward to taking pictures and displaying them in different places. Something I want to achieve is to learn why it is important to take pictures in the outside world. Something I did learn was that people don't realize why people take pictures of the outside world but we take them so we can learn more about the places we go to and to realize where we live in. It is not only a trashy place. It is a work of art and every picture we take helps us realize what this world is all about.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment