Tuesday, November 21, 2017

all about me and stetson shutterbugs

             
Hi, my name is vida. I am going to tell you about myself and Stetson Shutterbugs. I am in  the 6th grade and I go to John B Stetson charter school. I am 11 years old. My favorite food is rice with beans and pasteles. I love to draw and take pictures. My favorite movie is Vampire diaries. My favorite song is Dusk till Dawn by Zayn and Sia. Now that I told you about me, I’m going to tell you about shutterbugs. We do not take pictures with digital cameras a lot.  We usually use pinhole cameras. Pinhole cameras are cameras made from cans. Shutterbugs is a picture club.  The person who teaches us is Mr. Rocco. He is a computer teacher at John B Stetson charter school and also the Shutterbugs teacher after school. He is really helpful and teaches us a lot of things about cameras that we didn’t even know. Mr. Rocco is the best teacher! Shutterbugs is something that I was looking for and I finally found something I’m good at. 
  

                                                                             Sincerely: Stetson shutterbug vida


No comments:

Post a Comment